By registering with this forum you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
· Do not submit comments that contain personal information.
· Do not submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive.
· Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
· Do not advertise or promote products or services.
· Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once.
· Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments.
· Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
Contributing to this web forum requires registration. Certain information is mandatory – such as a name and a valid email address. The personal details which you provide on registration will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (eg: the prevention of a serious crime).
Comments will not be pre-moderated before being posted on the discussion forum. Comments will be moderated at least every working day.
If a comment contravenes any of the full discussion rules it will not appear on the forum and will be returned to the participant by e-mail, along with a reference to the rule(s) contravened. The participant will be invited to resubmit their comment, after making appropriate changes.
Your posts will remain live for 18 months after the close of the forum on the UK Parliament website and a transcript of selected comments and a summary report will be prepared by Committee staff for inclusion in the Committee’s inquiry report.